Entrust us with your problems, we will find a solution. You will save license fees and we can start solving your problem directly and competently.
- Concept studies and concept evaluations.
- Evaluation of dimensioning.
- Design and optimization of control systems.
- Virtual commissioning.
We support you in building up know-how:
- Become an expert in power plant simulation with a three-day course.
- Get to know the scope of ClaRa+.
- Create a dynamic power plant model as an example.
- On request, we can adapt course content to your needs and train you at your premises.
We support your simulation team flexibly and competently:
- We model and implement the steam generators, heat exchangers, pumps, valves and controllers installed at your site.
- We calibrate and parameterize models according to data sheets or measurements.
- Get help at short notice.
- Benefit from our further developments.
- We assist you with your projects in an advisory capacity.
Are you interested in our services? Write us an e-mail. We would be pleased to provide you with information.
Training & Support
XRG Simulation GmbH and TLK-Thermo GmbH offer training and support packages that enable you to start modeling power plant processes with ClaRa/ClaRa+.
The next training course will take place in Hamburg from November 4th - 6th, 2019.
Download ClaRa now!
The free demo version ClaRa gives a good overview of the possibilities of power plant simulation and enables conceptional studies. The commercial version ClaRa+ offers extra content, is more user-friendly and supports the component design due to precise detail models. For translation, simulation and as a main development environment, we recommend commercial software Dymola.Download ClaRa
- Flyer Software // Download (pdf)
- Flyer Services // Download (pdf)
- Training description // Download (pdf)
- „ClaRa+ Quality Management: On Validation of Implemented Physics“ // Download (pdf)
- „ClaRa+ Quality Management: Efforts for Certification According to ISO 9001:2008“ // Download (pdf)
- Presentations ClaRa User Meeting from June 4th, 2019 // Download (zip)